Beetle Wood Destroying Organisms
Do you need a Beetle Compliance Certificate in Cape Town? Get in touch with us.
What is a Beetle Wood Destroying Organisms Clearance Certificate?
How long is a Beetle Certificate of Clearance valid for?
How it works:
- A qualified and registered WDO inspector will come to your property in Cape Town to inspect all exposed and accessible timbers within a 50m radius on the property.
- If no active infestations are found we will issue your clearance certificate at no additional cost to the inspection fee.
- If infestations are found we will report and quote on the necessary action for eradication of the infestation.
- If you accept the quotation we will arrange an appointment for the treatment to be done.
- A Bugs & Sparks team will quickly get the job done.
- Once completed we will issue your Beetle Certificate of Clearance at no additional cost.
Is a Beetle Certificate of Clearance required by law?
Beetle Certificate of Clearance checklist:
- West Indian dry wood termites
- Brown house borers
- Italian beetles
- Common furniture beetles
- Powder post beetles
- False furniture beetles
- Subterranean termites
- Any WDO of economic significance in accessible areas
- Harvester termites
For more information on other general pests that may be invading your home, get in touch with us today. We also do soil treatment to prevent termites invading construction sites.
Are general pest infestations included in Beetle Certificate of Clearance?
General pest infestations are not included when inspecting a property for purposes of issuing a Beetle Certificate of Clearance.
General pests are:
- Rodents etc.
For more information on other general pests that may be invading your home, get in touch with us today. We also do termite control and fumigation of timber for export (ISPM15).